The George Philips manufacturing facility covers over 40,000 square feet in Additional Ambernath, Maharashtra. Our state-of-the-art facility has been meticulously designed and constructed keeping in mind the future growth of the company while simultaneously fulfilling all the regulatory requirements.
Our vertically integrated, 100% complete in-house manufacturing facilities and implemented processes are as follows:
- Design Engineering (Product Design, Mold Design, Process Design)
- Mold Manufacturing (CNC Turning, CNC Milling, CNC Electrical Discharge Machining, Grinding)
- Injection Molding (Polymer Processing)
- Process Design, Implementation and Validation
- Radio Frequency Welding, Ultrasonic Welding, Pad Printing
- Class 10,000 & Class 1,00,000 Clean Room for Molding, Assembly and Packaging with inline 100% product testing
- Blister Forming & Packaging
- Microbiology Lab for Testing & Quarantine
- Pre-Dispatch QC Check and QA Approval
- Storage & Dispatch
All of the above processes are carefully monitored and controlled through our highly trained quality assurance personnel. Our manufacturing facility is also compliant with the Indian FDA and CDSCO, US FDA (Facility Registration), ISO 13485 and CE.